To get a better look, click on any picture and you should get a full screen version.

Saturday 21 October 2017

The Greatest Light Show on Earth.

Lucky me.  My very excellent husband has managed to get himself a few more trips to foreign climes, and I get to tag along.

Our next cruise is back to Norway, to hopefully see the Northern Lights.  We've been on a similar cruise before on the the Marco Polo.  This time we are going on the Magellan, a bigger and (in my opinion), more comfortable ship. 

Will we get as good a light show as we did last time? (A-fantastic-evenings-show )  Who knows?  Peter and I have already worked out how our camera's should be set up in order to take the best pictures, in eager anticipation.  I'm sure we'll get a picture of something. 

And if not, we have all of Norway to look forward to.  We've loved our visits so far, and I'm thoroughly looking forward to going back.  It all starts Monday 30th........   Now.  Where did I put them there thermal vests?

No comments:

Post a Comment